In Your data.
co we are looking for a Python Developer
with 2-3 years of experience
to join our team. We are looking for a curious person, passionate about technology, with the ability to work in a team and the ability to read in English. We require management of Python (
Python 3 preferable), Flask or Django.
What would your duties be? 😄
- Collaboration with Developers to create intuitive and easy-to-use software.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Identify epics, create user stories and peaks.
- Understanding aging and tracking backlogged work, load metrics, speed, and capacity planning, among other rich features!
What are the working conditions and benefits? 😃
- Remote work. Hours 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (1 hour for lunch).
- Indefinite term contract.
- Monthly salary of 3M- 5M according to your experience.
- Access to training platforms (trainings).
- Affiliation to Emermédica.
- Talks and workshops focused on health care.