LOOKING FOR CRACKS! 🔥
At Nominaap we are looking for a Product Manager to help us become the leaders in the electronic payroll category in Colombia and Latin America. Do you measure yourself?
About us? 😃
We are a patch of friends passionate about being and growing who are creating the best payroll experience in the world. We have grown to more than 700 recurring clients without receiving a single foreign investment peso. At the same time, we have all grown personally and professionally and are having a great time.
Your role and your functions 😄
Your mission is to retain all new customers, achieving a monthly turnover rate of 1% by the end of 2021:
- Get any user who uses Nominapp to have the best payroll experience in the world.
- Lead the improvements and new developments of the product, in order to generate high growth in the company's income.
- Identify market opportunities, prioritize and define the vision and product strategy.
- Understand in depth the pain of our clients, generate solutions, prototype and iterate frequently.
- Make smart decisions based on "customer research", design the sprints and prototype.
- Design the processes required to correctly define the product roadmap.
- Work hand in hand with the engineering team to ensure speed in product development and work on defined priorities.
- Lead the hiring of the required team for the product area.
Over you! 💪
- You have a great attitude! 🤙
- Demonstrable experience leading product teams.
- You are able to prioritize defining what is most important over a sea of possibilities.
- You make decisions with data.
- You think about your day-to-day user experience (UX). You know how to appreciate a good experience and you dream of improving a bad one.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Have access to a good internet connection.
You can earn some extra points if ...
- You know english
- You have an understanding of software development and web technologies / degree in development engineering or related.
- You have had experience in startups.
- You have had experience working remotely or telecommuting.
- You know about UI design.
What are the working conditions and benefits? 👍
- Full-time indefinite term contract with flexible hours.
- Salary of 5M - 7M COP.
- It is a remote job, so there is no need to commute to any office on a daily basis. You will be able to carry out work from your home or anywhere with a good internet connection.
- 100% responsible for managing your time, the methods and strategies you use to achieve your results.
How is our Culture? 🤙
1. Have freedom.
Moving around or locking ourselves in an office all day is not our favorite scenario. To do our job well and enjoy what we do, we have to feel comfortable working.
Work from anywhere in the world being aware of your freedom and what you can do with it, seeking to grow personally and professionally so that every day your contributions to the team are better.
2. Have autonomy.
The creation, execution and results are the product of what each one does in their day to day and in order for it to be reflected in the performance of the company, the first thing we do is trust the capabilities and talents of the team.
Everyone has their way of doing things and imposing it would only limit the development and process of each person. Therefore, you will be 100% responsible for managing your time, for the methods and strategies you use to achieve your results.
3. Opportunity for growth.
One of the best ways to learn is to be in a growing company, because you can see first-hand the strategies and mechanisms that the team uses to grow. We are interested in you growing as a professional and as a human being, because for us the most important thing is people and their happiness, that will make the result at work arrive effortlessly.
Learn more about us 👉