At Croper, we are improving the way small and medium farmers buy their inputs, sell their products, manage their projects, and access credit, insurance, logistics, and technical assistance services. We are breaking down the access barriers for a prosperous agriculture. Join the creation of #UnNuevoAgro for our country and Latin America. At Croper we are looking for a Technical Leader to be part of our great team.
- You have at least 6 years of experience in software development.
- You have extensive experience leading development teams.
- Solid handling of BDD MongoDB and Nest.js (Nodejs)
- You are a professional in systems, software or related engineering.
- You score a lot of points if you manage the MEAN Stack and have worked with startups.
- You love writing code and being on the cutting edge of technology.
- You are a treasure in the backend and in business logic.
Your functions ✍
- Strategies and coordination for development teams.
- Advise management regarding costs, risks and deadlines in developments.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects to the market in time, quality, and cost.
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Contribute to build teams focused on excellence, and attract talent
- Act as a mentor to team members
- Adapt technologies to the needs of the value chain processes and the Agro user.
- Ensure quality and data protection from the technological product
- Build a product that can evolve, incorporating the necessary improvements and adjustments
- Select and implement the right tools, technologies, and architectures to meet product and agility goals.
- Ensure that the technology meets the needs of the company in the short and long term.
- Ensure the efficient extraction of data on the use of the platform, as a strategic business resource
- Monitor infrastructure resources to ensure functionality and efficiency.
What are the working conditions and benefits? 😃
- Indefinite term contract.
- Monthly salary of COP 12M plus vesting.
- Training support.
- High possibility of internal growth.
- Stock options.
- Bonus for meeting goals.