We are a German company made up of a global network of tourism experts who create, launch and support highly specialized and individually branded travel services. At Ventura Travel we are looking for a Digital Product Coordinator to be part of our great team. We are looking for people with a lot of passion for what they do, planning and organized, and with excellent communication skills. We are more interested in your skills than your level of studies. We accept freelance experience.
Your role 😃
- You have worked with SCRUM methodology, A/B testing and UX / UI design.
- You have at least 5 years of related experience.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- Extra points if: you have worked with international companies, you have knowledge on web design, software development, marketing or experience in product back logging.
Your responsabilities 😄
- Work with stakeholders to understand our goals and vision and identify customer and business needs.
- Creation and good execution of the product strategy and roadmap
- Identify and solve problems with missing histories and conflicting requirements
- Measure and improve KPIs related to the product together with the teams involved.
- Discover the root cause (s) of pain points and validate business opportunities
- Negotiate with both stakeholders and IT to obtain optimal ROI for projects
- Product portfolio prioritization
- Organization of the test phase and launch plans.
What are the working conditions and benefits? 😃
- Salary USD 3K - 3.5K per month according to your skills.
- 100% remote work.
- Work with an international team.
- 1 year contractor job, then renewal according to performance (a long-term employment relationship is sought, it's hired under this modality because it's a foreign company).
- Opportunity to put your English into practice every day.