We are a company that allows small Colombian producers to access the same supplies as large companies. We are improving the way farmers buy their inputs, manage their projects and sell their products. Join the creation of #UnNuevoAgro for our country. At Croper we are looking for a Technical Leader to be part of our great team.
You have at least 5 years of experience in software development.
You have extensive experience leading development teams.
Solid handling of BDD MongoDB and Nest.js (Nodejs)
You are a tech geek.
You score a lot of points if you manage the MEAN Stack and have worked with startups.
Establish strategies and planning for development teams.
Advise management regarding costs, risks and deadlines in developments.
Responsible for the delivery of projects to the market in time, quality, and cost.
Help departments to use technology profitably, planning training for the organization's staff. Build teams focused on excellence and attract talent Mentor team members
Adapt e-commerce and marketplace models to the needs of the Agro value chain processes. Promote technology to provide customer excellence in UI and UX, maintaining an Agro customer-centric perspective. Develop data protection and quality assurance processes Incorporate stakeholder requirements for necessary improvements and adjustments
Technology : Select and implement the appropriate tools, technologies, and architectures to meet product and agility objectives Ensure that technology resources meet the needs of the company in the short and long term Verify that all technology practices adhere to standards Regulatory Monitor resources to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Management of Node JS, Angular, and Mongo, with the ability to work in the AWS and Google Cloud.
- We are more interested in your skills than your level of studies.
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies - Attention to detail to produce high quality code
- Development under Microservices architecture
- Web applications
- Experience with non-relational BDD
- Indefinite term contract
- Compensation between 3M - 4M
- High possibility of growth within the company
- Learn from multidisciplinary teams
- Support to study (Economic and time)
- Flexible work (Remote and face-to-face in Medellín)
- Possibility of obtaining stock options