At Colegium we are looking for a Database Administrator with at least 3 years of experience to join our IT team.
About you 😃
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Database Administrator working with companies. .
- You have at least a technical degree .
- Good handling of PostreSQL and SQL .
- You score points if: experience in BDD Nosql, you handle MySQL, Linux and PL / pgSQL.
- You would love to be part of a multidisciplinary team focused on and passionate about creating innovative school products.
Your role 💪
- Manage databases.
- Check the correct backup of BDD.
- Coordinate and implement information security measures.
- Monitor the performance of BDDs.
- Make logical and physical description of the BDD (Tuning).
- Advise the development team.
- Support the team and other collaborators.
- Make documentation and report
What are the working conditions and benefits? 😄
- Indefinite contract.
- Monthly salary between 5.5M - 7M COP according to your skills.
- Remote work preferably with people located in Cali and Bogotá.
- Hours MF 7:30 am to 5:00 pm (lunch time included) (Negotiable hours).
- Career plan.
- Platzi free certification.
- Further training.
- Integration activities (teambuilding)