Who we are🕵️♂️
R2Diesel Software Innovatio n is a project management company in Digital Transformation and Innovation. We are currently developing a rental and construction asset management platform in North America, Australia and New Zealand. You will be part of a remote team with Canada , with contact to other locations in Brisbane (Australia) and Los Angeles (California) . During this pandemic, all of our teams operate completely remotely, which is why we offer flexible hours and hours.
We are currently looking for a Bilingual Accounting Analyst (Bookkeeper) who is looking to take on a new challenge and job projection in this position. The remote work role is focused on the international transportation and logistics industry with operations in Canada to the world.
Your role 🌟
It is important that the candidate understands international standards for financial information, preparation and presentation of taxes, tax accounting, accrual and analysis of accounts payable, bank reconciliations.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Experienced with the complete accounting process (Payroll, General Ledger / General Ledger, bank and financial statements).
- Issue, analyze and present periodic financial reports to management.
- Coordinate the payment of taxes: WSIB and provisional HST / Corporate payments.
- Prepare credit applications, conduct D&B investigations, and provide decision support
- • Maintain and reconcile corporate expenses
- Reconcile bank statements + G / L accounts
- Establish terms and maintain supporting documentation for suppliers and customers, among others.
What requirements must you meet? 😃
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Management in Quickbooks or Quicken online and management of the office package (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Undergraduate degree in accounting and / or careers related to accounting and / or industrial engineering and / or business (experience can supplement the education competence.
- Excellent communication skills in both English (intermediate / high) and Spanish.
What are the working conditions and benefits? 😄
- 100% remote work
- Flexible hours, you will work by objectives
- Indefinite contract.
- Salary between 3M and 4M, depending on your experience and skills.
Enthusiastic, enterprising and with innovative ideas who are willing to change the world. We can teach you what you need to know about our products and clients, since we bet on people who want to learn, collaborate and generate innovative ideas.